When I planned a trip, normally if possible, it will cover at least 2 places. A few trips I made before are Penang-KK-Kuching-Penang, Penang-Jakarta-Bandung-Penang and Delhi-Umrah.
Now this trip came to mind for end of next year and I would like to share here.
- Day 1: Alor Setar – Hatyai | By car
- Day 1: Hatyai – Bangkok (8.30 – 9.55 – AirAsia) 2 nights Bangkok
- Day 3: Bangkok – Chiang Rai (9.30 – 10.50 AirAsia) 2 nights
- Day 5: Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai | Bus
- Day 7: Chiang Mai – Hatyai (10.40 – 12.45 AirAsia)
- Day 7: Hatyai – Alor Setar | Car
7 Days 6 Nights Trip. The budget for travel cost is RM300 only and I will cover the most of Thailand. No what I have to do is wait for AirAsia sale.